POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mike's Drums (posted by Uncle Ken) : Re: Mike's Drums (posted by Uncle Ken) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mike's Drums (posted by Uncle Ken)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 6 May 1999 05:08:34
Message: <37314E07.40CB716F@home.com>
Lance Birch wrote:

> Keep on tracing!  Hi from Australia!  :)
> (p.s.  Australia isn't all kangaroos, koalas and desert by the way... there
> are actually nice people here too, he he he ;-)

Hehehe. Actually Australia is a place I'd like to visit. Especially north
western Australia, I hear its one of the more beautiful parts of the world. I'd
also like to visit The Great Bariar Reef and go hiking in the outback. I've
always liked traveling, Me and my parents lived in China for 3 years when I was
younger, by the way I'm 1/2 chinese, though I don't look it. We also live in
Malaysia for about a year and we've also visited Tiland for about  2 weeks. All
that was a LONG time ago though, going on 11 years, so I don't remember much,
but I'd like to get traveling again.